Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Busy days ...

*Sigh*. Finally, I can post here after these busy days.
It's all start from Saturday. I have to go to ITS for some administrating stuff. But because of my late payment for collage, I must go to ITS Sukolilo for a payment slip. The problem arrise because financial departement closed on Saturday. What a pain. I have to go there on Monday, so I don't think I'd come to work on that day. After arrive at home, my cousin (Ko2 Jimmy) from Tulungagung come to my house. Then my family preparing some praying ceremony for my grandfather, because my Twaie went to holiday in Malay. So, we have our hand full back then. At night, we went to Galaxy Mall. This is my first visit since it has a new building. It's not quite big, and there was nothing interesting there. I won't go there again :(. Don't belive that I waste my time to go there. I'd watch some DVD's that I loan.

On Sunday, it's Imlek time. Gong Xi Fat Choi !!! Yay !! I got angpao from my family. We're not going anywhere except to church and visit a family. So I can take a little rest then.
The next day, I go to ITS Sukolilo to finish my administrative issue, then go to ITS Cokroaminoto to get my concelor sign. Guess what, he wasn't there until night. So I don't have any choice except go back home and come again at night. :(

Yesterday, some of staff in my office room moved to 1st floor (while I'm still in 2nd floor). Kinda busy there, because we have to arrange some desk and computers. So my room has more space right now. (kinda good isn't it ?)

Today I'm not doing anything new. Still trying to learn some deployment methods for my project. I'd like to start another little project when I'm home, but I think I will postpone it until next week. There's still many task that I've planned during this week. Planned ? Yes, I've arranged task every week for myself. Altough I can't do some of them, but it helps myself to keep organized. Right now, I'm thinking for buying a new organizer. I'd prefer a PDA, since it can embeed .NET Technologies in it, and it's not long until Windows Mobile 6 arrive.

Enough talk. I'm going to write some other post about my newest application ...

No comments: