Thursday, April 26, 2007

Difficult formatting between Office 2007 and Blogspot

For strange reason, I have difficulty posting my blog with Office 2007 especially when I posting blog with a source code. I used my defined table and color for visual basic code. Every time I posted some codes; it always messed up, the formatting and text size. It might have something to do with office 2007 itself. Maybe I should post some test article and find another reference in the net.

Let's try a little test here and see what I see in my blog:

Code

Using lgb As
New LinearGradientBrush(Me.ClientRectangle, Color.Black, Color.Black, LinearGradientMode.Horizontal)


Dim cb As
New ColorBlend(6)


Dim f As
Decimal = 0.0F


cb.Colors = New Color() {Color.Red, Color.Orange, Color.Yellow, Color.Green, Color.Blue, Color.Violet}



For i As
Integer = 0 To 5

cb.Positions(i) = i / 5


Next


lgb.InterpolationColors = cb


e.Graphics.FillRectangle(lgb, Me.ClientRectangle)

End
Using


My reason to post a blog from Office 2007 because it has built in spell checker and you can build table and copy source with exact format from original (indention, colors, etc). So, I have no choice than stick with this method and find any useful trick to solve my problems.

Now, lets compare it with my original word document:

No comments: